1) Don’t over do it. It is best to focus on one goal at a time.
2) Break this one goal for the new year into tiny specific tasks. This should help prevent this goal from becoming overwhelming
3) Work on this goal a little a day.
4) Create a time frame for your goal.
5) Set realistic milestones for your goal.
6) Celebrate those milestones when they are achieved.
7) Forgive yourself setbacks are normal and happen.
8) Develop ways to cope with setbacks.
9) Have a support system in place.
10) Stay consistent and don’t give up!