1) Make sure to schedule some time for you. Yes it is the giving
time of the year but taking time for yourself is just as
important. I love this saying
“You can’t pour from an empty cup”
2) Spend more time with those that fill your cup and less time
with those that don’t. Being around positive people will
increase your level of happiness.
3) Don’t compare yourself or your family to others. I feel this
happens a lot around the holiday season. Every family has
strengths and every family has challenges.
4) Understand Perfection doesn’t exist. You are enough and
you’re doing Great! Focus on your strengths and less on your
5) Ask for help. You are not a robot and no one expects you to
do it all. Others can help they just need to know you need